handjobs are bleak unless you have some lube, then they can be pretty decent, it mainly comes down to technique, i guess

by Johnny Vulpine

give me a hand job
give me a hand job on an airplane
give me a hand job while i'm sleeping
give me a hand job on martin luther king jrs day
give me a hand job immediately after i eat dinner with you
give me a hand job, but instead of your hands, use your feet
give me a hand job while i google 'does jim carry like death metal?'
give me a hand job after I tell you 'something weird is happening in japan'
give me a hand job while we talk about what we're going to do about our chapbook
give me a hand job and cut my dick off



Johnny Vulpine is a 22 writer, musician, dude from South Texas and sometimes lives in New Hampshire. He has a tumblr at http://johnnyvulpine.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment