Let's Talk

by King Crab

i.
I have seen America with eager eyes
I have seen America with my friend Kevin

ii.
I meant to say "black tights" but
I said "black rights" accidentally

iii.
baby, I'm gonna knock you 'round
like the bouncing cube on this Windows screensaver

iv.
"Yes," I said,
"You look brilliantly homeschooled."

v.
Susan B. Anthony is an animorph
Susan B. Anthony, feminist and half-jaguar

vi.
freedom isn't free if you pay for it
because then it's not free

vii.
why do birds suddenly appear
everytime i bird call?

viii.
call the doctor
ask if I can eat 2 chilli dogs, not just one

ix.
sensual, exotic
beverages are erotic

x.
i'm putting my foot down
then picking it back up and putting it down again (it's called walking)



King Crab lives in the sea with his Queen Crab and his crab mistresses.  He ate all of his kids.  He has three children's books forthcoming from Harper Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment