Handjobs Are Bleak Unless You Have Some Lube, Then They Can Be Pretty Decent, It Mainly Comes Down to Technique, I Guess

by Frankie Jets

A lot of things seem really bleak
Like I had some chinese earlier this week, that was bleak as fuck
Basically just like chicken mcnuggets dipped in some kind of chinese-food sauce
They didn't have general tso's, I don't remember what I got
Maybe sesame chicken or orange chicken?
There aren't any good chinese places in my neighborhood, there are lots of mexican places that are pretty decent I guess, but when you want chinese it's really not the same.
Is that bleak? PROBABLY.
Also this one guy kept giving me a handjob underneath the table
This wasn't at the chinese place, I forget where it was, it was wherever I went afterwards
That chinese place wasn't classy enough for handjobs



Frankie Jets listens to a lot of hip hop, I guess, but he doesn't think that, like, makes him anything special or anything. Lots of people listen to hip hop. He still gets sad about shit.

1 comment:

  1. Frankie Jets is the future of literature. Me and my girlfriend enjoy his work greatly

    ReplyDelete