Handjobs Are Bleak Unless You Have Some Lube, Then They Can Be Pretty Decent, It Mainly Comes Down to Technique, I Guess

Last night I ate some tuna and mayo thing from Ashia
(Ashia is the chinese place down the street)
Usually I want to get drunk, does this help with handjobs.

What is a handjob called when it is to a girl?
We are self producers of lube and children.
Is it like a squelcheroo or something.

The bleakest handjob a person could give
is one without lube in a dark musty cave.
One hand working da dick, the other a shitty lighter.

After I did my first handjob the guy did it on my shirt.
It was my favorite shirt. This is the bleakest personal
handjob ever. I hate him and his nasty love yogurt.

Last night I ate some tuna and mayo thing from Ashia
I can't separate it from the idea of handjobs now
even though I didn't give anyone a handie at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment